If you're experiencing the COD Mobile network error, this guide will solve your problem.
We know that bugs on COD Mobile are a bit like a mime artist: highly annoying, and you just want to make them go away. COD Mobile authorization error and COD Mobile crashing have been plaguing the COD Mobile community since its release.
The COD Mobile network error is another example of a frustrating error getting in the way of a good gaming session.
So today, we focus on network error-related things. We'll tell you how to fix the error, and take a look at what else you can do, to try to stop it from happening again.
How To Fix Call Of Duty Mobile Network Error
We'll start by pointing out that network errors, it is a problem that can often remedy itself. But, what if you've waited for quite some time, and still can't get online? Here's what you need to try.
- The first thing to do is check whether or not the issue is with the servers on the Activision end. You can do that by clicking here. If the server is down, then it really is a case of sitting tight and waiting until they are back up and running.
- Your next option is to try the basic troubleshooting options, such as closing the app and restarting your mobile device.
- Next, make sure your phone and the app are fully up to date.
- You can also try to clear the app cache by doing the following: Settings > Apps > Call of Duty Mobile > Storage > Clear cache
- Remember, it's also really important to check your network connection. Given this is a network error, there's a chance that your internet connection is unstable or unreliable. So make sure your WiFi signal is strong, either by testing a different device, or perhaps a different app.
- And one final suggestion is to repair your game. After you open the app, you should find the option to Repair the game. This is on the right-hand side of the login screen. Select this, and the game will repair itself, relaunch, and ask you to log in.
If none of these options works. then it's time to consider either fully uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Or you can try contacting Activision Support for further assistance.
Read More: How To Play COD Mobile On PC
What Causes The COD Mobile Network Error?
As you've probably surmised from reading through our listed solutions, there are a number of reasons for a COD Mobile network error to arise. They include the following:
- Poor internet connection, either on WiFi or cellular data
- Corrupted data in the app cache
- An out-of-date version of the game or the phone software, creating a compatibility issue
- A bug on the app, that can be remedied by a simple restart
- An error on the Activision end
So if you find yourself unable to launch your game, or are seeing Mobile Network Error 4a28, then try the steps we've listed above. Hopefully, you can then get back to your gaming.