If you are having a Warzone Account Registration Error, you're going to struggle to play the game. You can't actually start playing the game until you've successfully registered an account.
If this glitch has been bugging you, you're probably wondering what you can do about it. That's what we're here to explain.
Here's everything you need to know about how to fix a Warzone Account Registration Error.
How to fix Warzone Account Registration Error
The error manifests itself with the following message:
Account Registration Error
There was a problem with your Activision Account. Please try again.
The solution is relatively simple. According to Activision:
- Exit the game, then relaunch it. Sign in using the email address that gave you the error.
- If you can't remember the password, you can recover it by visiting Activision.com. You will be asked to enter the email address linked to your account. You'll then receive a password reset email. Follow the instructions to reset your password and regain access to your account.
- Or, if you no longer have that email account, you can create a completely new account, and then use this to log in to the game.
- Read More: Warzone Connection Failed: How To Fix The 'Connection Failed' Error In Call Of Duty: Warzone
What causes this error?
The Account Registration Error is usually caused because of a problem with the email address you are trying to use. Most commonly, the email address is already linked with an existing Activision account. On very rare occasions, it may be the case that you can't create an account because of a glitch within Warzone.
In this situation, just go online and register with Activision directly. As a very last option, server issues could be the cause of this issue. To remedy the error, just wait an hour or so, and try again once the servers are working normally again.
- Read More: Warzone Shadow Ban: How To Fix Shadow Ban, Plus Why Am I Shadow Banned in Call of Duty Warzone?
And that is everything you need to know to fix this issue. An error that turns out to be really simple to solve. Just the way we like it.