If you’re looking for the best controller settings for Modern Warfare 2 to up your game, read on.
Modern Warfare 2 is an FPS game that involves constant movement and intense action. You must be quick at responding to enemy fire and the situations around you in order to stay alive.
You will need to be able to shoot accurately while moving fast and having the right controller settings can be a real game changer. The right controller settings can make all the difference in titles like Modern Warfare 2.
With that in mind, let's take a look at the best controller settings for Modern Warfare 2 which will improve your accuracy and movement.
Best Controller Settings For Modern Warfare 2
With a few tweaks to your settings, you could become the best Call of Duty player you've ever been. Yeah!
Whether you play with a controller on a PC or console, here are the best Modern Warfare 2 controller settings to raise your game. These settings will make it easier for you to aim and move around in the game.
- Button Layout Preset: Tactical Flipped
- Flip L1/R1 with L2/R2: On
- Stick Layout Preset: Default
- Controller Vibration: Off
- Trigger Effect (PS5): Off
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 6
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 6
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier: 0.9
- Sensitivity Multiplier:
- Third Person: 1.00
- Ground Vehicles: 1.00
- Air Vehicles: 1.00
- Tablet: 1.00
- Verticle Aim Axis:
- On Foot: Standard
- Third Person: Standard
- Ground Vehicles: Standard
- Air Vehicles: Standard
- Aim Down Sight Behaviour: Hold
- Automatic Sprint: Automatic Tactical Sprint
- Equipment Behaviour: Hold
- Weapon Mount Activation: ADS + Melee
- Interact/Reload Behaviour: Tap to Reload
- Armour Plate Behaviour: Apply One
Find What Works Best For You
Although we’ve provided the best Modern Warfare 2 controller settings you should try, there’s no setting that works perfectly for everyone. The settings we have outlined may or may not work for you.
So, we recommend jumping into a custom game or any other respawn mode and testing out some different controller settings to find the best Modern Warfare 2 controller settings for you. Start with the settings we recommended then tweak them based on what works best for you.