If your Need for Speed Unbound is loading forever, we have some tips that might help you to solve the issue.
Need for Speed Unbound is finally out and it has received "very positive" reviews on Steam. While the game itself is excellent, it is riddled with some game-breaking bugs such as the DirectX error and the crashing issue.
Of all the issues, the most annoying one is getting stuck at the loading screen. So, if you are experiencing this problem, we're going to share some solutions with you.
How to fix the Need for Speed Unbound loading forever issue
So there you are, eager to experience the thrill of Need for Speed, but you can't seem to get past the loading screen. We can imagine how frustrating it is to get stuck at an infinite loading screen. Well, worry not! Because we're here to save the day.
Assuming your PC meets the system requirements to run the game, follow the steps below to fix the Need for Speed Unbound loading forever issue.
- Make sure your GPU is up to date. If you have an AMD graphics card, check here. For Intel, go here. And for GeForce, go here.
- Put NFS Unbound on the safe list on your firewall and antivirus software. Learn how to do that here.
- Perform a clean boot of your computer, before trying to launch NFS Unbound. For instructions, click here.
- Run NFS Unbound as an Administrator. This may sound silly but this tip has worked wonders for some people.
- Try turning off in-game overlays such as GeForce Experience, Origin or Steam.
By now, hopefully, you should have fixed the Need for Speed Unbound loading forever issue and have gotten past the loading screen. If not, then we recommend you contact EA for further help. You can reach them on Twitter via @EAHelp, or go to their website.
Read more: Disney Dreamlight Valley teases a new biome
Why Need for Speed Unbound is taking forever to load?
Inadequate CPU or RAM, outdated graphics drivers or software, or an overzealous firewall or antivirus are the possible causes of the Need for Speed Unbound loading forever issue.
If your CPU isn't powerful or your RAM memory isn't enough, it is inevitable that you run into issues like this. Also, your antivirus or firewall could block NFS Unbound from accessing the internet, resulting in loading issues.
It is safe to say that the Need for Speed Unbound loading forever issue is a problem on your end and the steps we have outlined here are your best bet to fix this issue.