If you have an Xbox or Windows PC, you probably know that the Xbox Game Pass is a service that offers you all the best games for a free trial. The problem is that sometimes when you try to download a game, it says that it can't be downloaded because of the Xbox Game Pass Error 0x80073D23. If you can't get the games you want to download on your device, then you can easily get frustrated and end up giving up on the whole thing.
We are going to show you how to fix the Xbox Game Pass Error 0x80073D23. And you will be able to download all the games you want to download on your device without any problems.
How To Fix Game Pass Games Not Downloading on PC
You encounter the Xbox Game Pass Error 0x80073D23 when you try to install an Xbox Game Pass game on your Windows 10 device. Do the following to fix the error:
- Restart your device and try to install the game again.
- Check the Xbox status page. If you see any services with alerts, expand the service, scroll down to Notifications, and then sign in to receive a message when the service is back online.
- Signout and sign-in to your Microsoft Account to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check your subscription status. Make sure that you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription.
- Check network connection. To do this:
- Navigate to Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking
- Under Xbox Live multiplayer, ensure that Internet connection says Connected.
Hopefully, these tips should help resolve the issues you're having. If not, please contact the Xbox support team.
What is Xbox Game Pass Error 0x80073D23?
Xbox Game Pass Error 0x80073D23 occurs when installing a game on a Windows device. The issue is a general error code that appears in the Event Viewer when an application fails to install an Xbox Game Pass game. The error message indicates that there was an issue with the game’s installation, and it is likely that the game will need to be reinstalled.